Carnell have an exciting opportunity to join our Accounts team as a Hotel Co-Ordinator. In this role the successful applicant will be responsible for and arranging and managing accommodation bookings across the business.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Responsibilities – but not limited too.
- Manage the accommodation/travel booking process efficiently.
- Manage any cancellations or rebooking’s.
- Negotiate corporate discounts for hotels
- Ensure the company is getting the best value for money.
- Liaise with operational and commercial teams to understand the schedule up to 6 months in advance and book hotel stays accordingly.
- Deal with any telephone or emails queries or complaints.
- Good administration skills
- Previous experience of planning/booking travel.
- Strong Excel and Outlook Skills
- Attention to detail.
- Confident in communicating with suppliers and various departments across the business.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Company vehicle, fuel card, mobile, laptop and PPE are all provided
- Additional night shift allowance
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Group Income protection
- Pension Scheme
Carnell is committed to a diverse, inclusive workforce, offering equal opportunity to all. We create an environment where difference is embraced and individuals flourish.
We value passionate, responsive, innovative, trustworthy, and respectful people.
These behaviours are embedded across the company, they guide us in all actions both on site and in the office.
We are committed to ensuring the health and wellbeing of all our employees; not only ensuring that everybody goes home safely but also giving all a good work life balance