- To ensure allocated SAFETYcam vehicle remains clean, tidy and fully functions as both a safety camera van and a site welfare unit at all times.
- Ensure all works under their control are carried out safely and that they do not pose a danger to the workers on site, sub-contractors, site visitors or members of the public.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Responsibilities – but not limited too
- Reliably set-up SMART Cam and SPEED Cam equipment each shift, to ensure all incidents are suitably captured to enable the SAFETY Cam Coordinator to pursue infringements with external parties.
- Consistently position the vehicle during each shift in consultation with the Site Supervisor, to ensure the site team are afforded the best protection and to ensure any likely incidents are captured.
- Keep an accurate daily site diary of all attendance times and SAFETYcam events.
- Maintain all SAFETYcam equipment to ensure it remains fully functional and records reliable data.
- Ensure the SAFETYcam equipment is correctly stowed during travel and stored in a safe location when not in use – this will either be in your accommodation or inside your home.
- Ensure that the contract specific SHEQ documentation is available and communicated to the relevant people prior to a contract starting.
- Liaise with clients and maintain good business relationships.
- Be sufficiently confident and competent to be able to liaise with all manner of client and stakeholder, to discuss and promote the use and benefits of the SAFETYcam vehicle.
- Look for new opportunities.
- CSCS Card
- Full Clean Driving License
- Good understanding of general safety and quality requirements.
- Computer Literate
- Ability to work confidently with others.
- Flexible and open-minded attitude to working away from home.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Access to rewards platform with 900+ retailers
- Additional night shift allowance
- Income Protection
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Referral Bonus
- To undertake other miscellaneous activities/project work deemed appropriate for the role of SAFETYcam operative support to assist with the efficient operation of the business.
- Deal with sensitive information with discretion, always maintaining confidentiality.
Ability to work alone or as part of a team
|Specific job skills|
Good communication skills
|Experience||Experience in a similar role would be advantageous|
|Education and/or qualifications|
Clean Driving License
Carnell is committed to a diverse, inclusive workforce, offering equal opportunity to all. We create an environment where difference is embraced and individuals flourish.
We value passionate, responsive, innovative, trustworthy, and respectful people. These behaviours are embedded across the company, they guide us in all actions both on site and in the office.
We are committed to ensuring the health and wellbeing of all our employees; not only ensuring that everybody goes home safely but also giving all a good work life balance.