Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities –but not limited to:
- Ensure all work is carried out to the required specification and standard and in line with CDM 2015.
- Undertake and record weekly SHE inspections
- Ensuring that appropriate method statements, risk assessments, permits etc are in place
- Deliver start of shift briefings including any Toolbox Talks/ Safety Briefings as required
- Ensuring that all plant, machinery, and equipment (including hired) is fit for purpose and that the required daily inspections are carried out.
- Keep PM / CM informed daily of any changes to works scope
- Coach and look after new starters,
- Complete Daily Diaries detailing plant and labour used, site conditions, progress of works delivered, and any incidents/ issues escalated
- Ensure resource levels (materials) on site are maintained to correct levels
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Site Management experience within Highways / Civil Engineering
- Understanding of Health & Safety legislation
- CSCS Supervisor (Gold) Card
- Company vehicle, fuel card, mobile, laptop and PPE are all provided.
- Additional night shift allowance
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Group Income protection
- Pension Scheme