Carnell are seeking experienced Site Supervisors across the UK.
This role will be based in National Highways Area 14.
We are looking for someone with an excellent understanding of working on high-speed roads and in a civil engineering environment.
The role holder must be flexible and able to work away from home when required, undertake duties at night and on weekends and be able to do overtime when necessary.
Please note pre-employment D&A testing will be required due to the nature of the industry
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – but not limited to
- Delivery of the work programme to the client to time, cost, and quality
- Responsible for co-ordinating works on site.
- Accountable for the safety, quality and environmental elements of the work being undertaken and the welfare of Carnell employees and agency labourers.
- Required to take instructions from Site Manager and other Operations Management to comply with site safety rules, and our Health and Safety policies and standards.
Qualifications / Experience
- Experience in Drainage / Earthworks / Road Construction
- Conversant with CDM / Principal Contractor duties
- Understanding of National Highways specifications
- ITP Quality Checks
- CSCS Supervisor Card
- CAT & Genny
- First Aid Certification
- Company vehicle, fuel card, mobile, laptop and PPE are all provided
- Additional night shift allowance
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Group Income protection
- Pension Scheme
Carnell is committed to a diverse, inclusive workforce, offering equal opportunity to all. We create an environment where difference is embraced and individuals flourish.
We value passionate, responsive, innovative, trustworthy, and respectful people.
These behaviours are embedded across the company, they guide us in all actions both on site and in the office.
We are committed to ensuring the health and wellbeing of all our employees; not only ensuring that everybody goes home safely but also giving all a good work life balance