Are you a skilled and motivated individual with experience of working on high-speed roads? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to lead from the front and showcase your expertise? We are currently recruiting for a Site Supervisor to join our company and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our projects.
Please note that this role will require working nights and working away on occasions.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Site Supervisor, you will be ensuring that our projects are executed smoothly, safely, and efficiently. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervision: Overseeing on site operations, co-ordinating resources, delivering toolbox talks and co-ordinating delivery of the programme of works.
- Safety First:Ensure that all works are carried out safely and that they do not pose a danger to the workers on site, sub-contractors, site visitors or members of the public.
- Communication:Facilitate effective communication between subcontractors and clients, ensuring to keep the management team up to date throughout.
- Quality Assurance:Maintaining high quality standards by completing weekly site inspections, ensuring sites are left clean and tidy and ensuring that all plant, vehicles, and machinery are in good working order.
- Problem Solving:Identify challenges and proactively resolve challenges that may arise.
Who We are Looking For:
We believe in diversity and inclusion, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Here are the qualities we are looking for in a Site Supervisor
- Experience:Proven experience as a Site Supervisor working on High-Speed Roads demonstrating successful project delivery.
- Qualifications: CSCS Supervisor card, SSSTS/SMSTS
- Knowledge: Solid understanding of Civil Engineering principles, Drainage, Earthworks and Road constructions. Conversant with principal contractor duties and ITP Quality checks
- Safety Conscious:Strong commitment to safety protocols and promoting a safe work environment.
- Leadership and Communication:Exceptional leadership abilities and excellent written and verbal communication skills to be able to liaise with various stakeholders effectively.
- Adaptable:The ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- IT Skills:Demonstrates a good understanding of IT skills and systems.
- Driving License: A full clean UK Driving license is required for this role.
Why Join Us:
- Meaningful Impact: Your work will directly contribute to safer, more reliable roads for everyone, improving the daily lives of countless individuals.
- Growth Opportunities: We value career development and offer training to enhance your skills, enabling you to advance within the company.
- Team Spirit: Join a supportive and friendly team, at Carnell we have a supportive and inclusive company culture.
- Competitive Benefits: Enjoy a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, and other perks.
How to Apply:
If you are ready to embark on the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you.
You can apply via our website www.carnellgroup.co.uk/careers/latest-vacancies to submit your application.
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carnell are committed to a diverse, inclusive workforce, offering equal opportunity to all. We create an environment where difference is embraced and individuals flourish.
We value passionate, responsive, innovative, trustworthy, and respectful people. These behaviours are embedded across the company, they guide us in all actions both on site and in the office.
We are committed to ensuring the health and wellbeing of all our employees; not only ensuring that everybody goes home safely but also giving all a good work life balance