Are you seeking an exciting opportunity in the dynamic field of civil engineering and highways engineering? Are you passionate about leading successful projects from conception to completion? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
At Carnell we are on the look out for a skilled and results driven Project Manager with extensive experience is civil engineering and highways.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Project Manager at Carnell, you will be responsible for overseeing the successful execution of our civil engineering projects. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Project Planning: Developing detailed project plans, including scope, schedule, and resource allocation.
- Team Leadership: Leading and motivating cross functional project teams to achieve project goals efficiently and effectively.
- Client Communications: Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, ensuring clear and timely communication throughout the project life cycle.
- Risk Management: Identifying potential risks and implementing proactive measure to mitigate them.
- Quality Control: Ensuring that projects meet the highest standards of quality and compliance with relevant regulations.
- Cost Control: Monitoring project budgets, expenses, and resource allocation,
- Progress Reporting: Regularly updating stakeholders on project status, milestones, and any necessary adjustments.
Who We are Looking For
We believe in diversity and inclusion, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Here are the qualities we are looking for in a Project Manager:
- Education: HND/HNC or equivalent (Civil Engineering or Similar)
- Experience: Proven experience of managing large scale projects in Civil/Highways Engineering environment. Previous Highways, civils and drainage experience is essential.
- Project Management: Strong project management expertise, including planning, scheduling and risk management.
- Leadership: Excellent leadership abilities
- Communication: Exception verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem Solving: Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Industry Knowledge: Familiarity with civil engineering practices, regulations and industry best practices.
- Driving License: Full Clean UK Driving License
Why Join Us:
- Meaningful Impact: Your work will directly contribute to safer, more reliable roads for everyone, improving the daily lives of countless individuals.
- Growth Opportunities: We value career development and offer training to enhance your skills, enabling you to advance within the company.
- Team Spirit: Join a supportive and friendly team, at Carnell we have a supportive and inclusive company culture.
- Competitive Benefits: Enjoy a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, and other perks.
How to Apply:
If you are ready to embark on the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you.
You can apply via our website www.carnellgroup.co.uk/careers/latest-vacancies to submit your application.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Carnell are committed to a diverse, inclusive workforce, offering equal opportunity to all. We create an environment where difference is embraced and individuals flourish.
We value passionate, responsive, innovative, trustworthy, and respectful people. These behaviours are embedded across the company, they guide us in all actions both on site and in the office.
We are committed to ensuring the health and wellbeing of all our employees; not only ensuring that everybody goes home safely but also giving all a good work life balance.