Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – but not limited to
- Delivery of the work programme to the client to time, cost, and quality
- Responsible for co-ordinating works on site.
- Accountable for the safety, quality and environmental elements of the work being undertaken and the welfare of Carnell employees and agency labourers.
- Required to take instructions from Site Manager and other Operations Management to comply with site safety rules, and our Health and Safety policies and standards.
Qualifications / Experience
- Experience in Drainage / Earthworks / Road Construction
- Conversant with CDM / Principal Contractor duties
- Understanding of National Highways specifications
- ITP Quality Checks
- CSCS Supervisor Card
- CAT & Genny
- First Aid Certification
- Company vehicle, fuel card, mobile, laptop and PPE are all provided
- Additional night shift allowance
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Group Income protection
- Pension Scheme